Monday, September 27, 2010

.the sartorialist.



Happy Monday! Although I normally hate Mondays, I am actually in a good mood this morning because I am excited about what this week will bring... it's fall weather which means I can finally wear my Hunters, one of my favorite people in the world will be here Thursday to visit (Can't wait to see you Brian, but I will miss Shan and the girls), it's Homecoming at my alma mater, and I have many wonderful BLOGS coming your way!
I thought I would start the week off with one of my new favorite things! I stumbled across a very well known blog that for some reason was not on my radar until Saturday and in the past 2 days my life has been pleasantly filled with fashion visions because of the Sartorialist! This blog is a fashionista's dream. The man behind the sartorialist is a fashion king, and also an incredible photographer. I particularly love his photos of people that he stops on the street to capture their take on the latest trends. The blog is simple, inspiring, and unique. So go check it out and ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment