Tuesday, September 21, 2010

.fall must haves.

Although I am sad to say goodbye to going to the beach, wearing sun dresses, and grilling out in the back yard... I am excited for the change of seasons for one big reason: fall fashion. There is something about the clothes of fall... I've been sweating non-stop for the last three months and I've had to consider the heat every time I visit my closet for 'what to wear,' but now the woes of the heat are almost (considering, it is supposed to be 94 degrees today) behind us. The following is a small collection of some fall fashion that I cannot get off my mind. Now I just have to persuade Casper into being as passionate about this as I am... not sure all of these are in the budget, but a girl can dream :) Enjoy! (just click on the title of each item to be directed to the website where you can find it)

.learning curve dress. :anthropologie:
the structure of this dress is to die for! I would love it with a brown belt and brown riding boots! So cheek.



.selvedge chambray shirt. :jcrew:
i love me a denim shirt. i can't get enough of it!



.wool black blazer. :banana republic:
every woman needs a black blazer. what I love about this one is not only is it light weight, but it also has the versatility to be dressed up with a silk top and heels, or dressed down with a t-shirt and by cuffing the sleeves.



.sanctuary military jacket. :piperlime:
my style is a bit too feminine to fully jump on the military inspired trends, but this jacket is the perfect take on the trend while maintaining a girly and flattering structure.



.BB dakota ashland vest. :piperlime:
casper thinks this vest is ridiculous, but i am obsessed with the faux fur trend. i love this vest but casper insists that indiana cannot handle it. he could be right.



.steve madden. :miltie:
oxfords are an absolute must have. i love the masculine touch this can add to any feminine outfit. super cute.



.vendure rapids scarf. :anthropologie:
do i really need to say anything? this could make any outfit amazing!



.ad infinitum scarf. :anthropologie:
another scarf i can't live without! i love this in grey... gorgeous!



.infinity cardigan. :jcrew:
this one is arriving at my house TODAY! this cardigan is essential for fall, it can go with everything and anything!



now if only it would get a little chilly out so I can actually wear some of these treasures! i'm crossing my fingers that some of these go on sale soon! :) (possibly more to come throughout the season)!

No comments:

Post a Comment