Tuesday, November 2, 2010

.style me pretty: kyle and ashley.


I have been waiting to announce this for the past 2 weeks and it's been driving me CRAZY!  But, I am so happy to finally, officially say that we have been published on Style Me Pretty! Woo Hoo! For those of you that are not in the wedding world, I may seem overly ecstatic about having one of our weddings published on a blog... but it's a BIG deal and we are over the moon with excitement!  Style Me Pretty is a blog that Casper and I have been following since we really got serious about wedding photography, and it has been a constant source of inspiration and challenge.  We glean so much from all of the beautiful weddings and amazing photos that adorn this website so we were thrilled to find out that one of our favorite weddings would be a feature on Style Me Pretty.
Kyle and Ashley are the couple and they are beyond gorgeous, inside and out.  Their wedding was a DIY dream, and it made Marion look SOOO good! Ashley is so creative and talented... she dreamed up every little detail and created a beautiful and cohesive event for her family and friends to enjoy. 
I've put up a couple of my favorite images but please check out the post on Style Me Pretty here and also check out some more pairings of the images on our wedding photography blog here.  



 











 











2 comments:

  1. As awesome as this news is, I was hoping you were going to announce a little life, going inside of you. Now that, my friend, would be exciting news.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was not nice to make me think you were announcing you were prego! But Congrats on this big news- you two are amazingly talented!

    ReplyDelete