Wednesday, November 10, 2010

.busy busy busy.

I am SWAMPED!  holy goodness!
Casper and I are crazy busy editing tons of projects and finishing up a big commercial job.  Then I am preaching this weekend at church, so needless to say I am a studying machine right now. Also, on Saturday at the church we are hosting a marriage emphasis event, which I have had the honor of planning... check out the flyer that I designed... Casper can't take credit for this one! :) (let's be honest, he is the design genius, but he is so busy right now, I was forced to dabble in and develop my design skills)!


And on top of all that (as if it wasn't enough), I have an important doctors appointment this week to get the results of a recent MRI, we are leaving for Mexico in less than 2 weeks, and I am writing the wedding ceremony/homily for my best friend, whom I'm marrying in Mexico... no pressure!

So, if I've been neglecting my little bloggy blog, you know why!  and I'm sorry!  but trust that I have some REALLY exciting posts in my back pocket that will be more than enough to make up for my absence!  

Hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment