Thursday, December 9, 2010

.fall fun recap part two: princess charlotte.

I am not going to try for a second to hide the fact that I am one of "those" people who are obsessed with their dog.  I mean... OBSESSED!  So, as you can imagine, I of course dress my sweet Charlotte up for Halloween because she is pretty much like our child. Last year Charlotte wore a precious pumpkin costume that I picked up at Target for super cheap.  






WELL, this year I decided to be EVEN crazier and I hand made Charlotte's costume (with the exception of the $2 tutu that I bought at my beloved Target)!  Since my dog is more spoiled than most children, and she certainly knows it... we decided that Miss Charlotte should be a PRINCESS this year, considering she already acts like one!  I know that her outfit is beyond obnoxious, but that was kind of the point... I mean, if you're going to hand make a costume for your dog, it better be pretty over the top and comical!  ENJOY my princess! 




No comments:

Post a Comment