Tuesday, January 25, 2011
.seven days of casper: day one.
On January 31st, my one and only love will turn 29 years old. So it only seemed appropriate that I dedicate some blog lovin' to my sweetie to celebrate his last year as a "twenty-something." (I think I am having a harder time with him rounding out his 20's than he is!)
The next week will be filled with a series that I'd like to call, "seven days of casper." how cute, right?!!?
To kick off my obnoxious online gooshing and mooshing over the best husband ever... I thought I would share a list of 10 things I just adore about him. I can't say this is a TOP ten list because that seems too daunting to choose the 10 BEST things when they're are so many wonderful attributes to celebrate... so off the top of my head here are 10 of the millions of reasons I believe I have the most amazing husband in the world.
(in no specific order...)
1. I mean, look at the guy... could he be more handsome?!?
2. Casper happens to be the hardest working man I've ever met. He is committed to his work, and has a very high standard for the quality of work he does.
3. The longer we're together, the more he makes me laugh. I just find myself cracking up all the time.
4. Beyond being a hard worker... he is SO driven... he just has the ability to get things done, and he does it without complaining, or expecting anything in return. He's just naturally productive.
5.Sorry to gross you out... but I LOVE kissing him! (that's important enough to make any list!)
6. He is passionate about supporting me in ministry, and finding his way to contribute and partner with me as a pastor.
7. He brings me coffee... EVERY morning. I am so spoiled!
8. Casper is creative, talented, and artistic. I love the lens that he sees the world through, and I love that we get to create beautiful things together.
9. He can fix anything. Handle gross stuff. and just basically deal with the things that I don't understand or don't have the stomach to deal with. (dirty dishes, gross stuff in the sink, Charlotte getting sick in the house, a broken heater, clogged sinks... the list goes on and on).
10. He accepts me while at the same time challenging me to be the best version of myself. And in return, he is also open to be challenged and pushed towards constant growth and self awareness. He engages in our life, instead of going through the motions... and for this I am unconditional grateful and joyful.
I LOVE YOU CASPER! and I am so happy to celebrate this birthday and every birthday with you!