Friday, July 15, 2011

.cheers to summer.

us at dinner with friends last sunday. more to come on that soon.

Hip Hip Happy Friday friends!
Casper and I are so happy to not be traveling tonight, as our wedding is in Indiana tomorrow :) So we actually get to hang out with our Marion friends tonight.  We'll be going to a cookout and playing games.  Perfect.

I hope to make this tasty dessert to bring along with me.



As well as something zucchini or squash inspired because of the miracle garden in my backyard. (a post coming soon on our first season with a vegetable garden, stay tuned.) look what I harvested yesterday... and I'm sure there are just as many out there today.


So, hope you all have a wonderful weekend filled with good food, friends, and fun. I just love summer!

No comments:

Post a Comment