Thursday, July 28, 2011

.oh happy day.



I've been hesitant to share this with you... but i have a new blog obsession: oh happy day.  My hesitancy comes from the fact that when you find something so good you instinctively want to hoard it for yourself (selfish, i know) ... then I remembered, this isn't called the WORLD WIDE WEB for no reason... and I'm probably years behind on my love for oh happy day.

this is jordan. the genius behind oh happy day.
so without further ado, go check out my latest blog love.  and by the way... EVERY SINGLE picture of her san fran apartment is saved in my home inspiration folder on my desktop.  I'm just really in love with her taste.  i'm thinking about moving into her apartment while she lives in Paris for the year! :)

her gorgeous bedroom. 
i am in love with her living room. 

No comments:

Post a Comment