Wednesday, October 6, 2010

.surely i'm not in marion.

although good ole Marion, IN is known for many things, such as the marriage place of Lyle Lovett and Julia Roberts as well as the home town of James Dean and the founder of Garfield... FASHION is one thing Marion seems to be void of.  I mean, people have their own style around here, but it's certainly not inspired by the runways of New York Fashion Week.  So you can imagine my shock, awe, and confusion when I saw this woman breeze into the Marion Starbucks yesterday as Casper and I were having a coffee date.  


Sorry the photo is blurry, but she was walking with much purpose... probably trying to get the heck outta there! But if you look closely, as I did when I was stalking her secretly, you will see that those are Chanel boots.  YEP! CHANEL!! I promise! the label was on the back of her boots.  And the rest of the outfit was beautiful and all designer, right down to her amazing bag and sunglasses.  I couldn't stop staring at her because I've never seen someone so impeccably, and expensively dressed that wasn't a celebrity. Who would have thought that my first in person encounter with Chanel boots would be in the Starbucks in Marion, IN.  Surely I was somewhere else... 

No comments:

Post a Comment