Thursday, December 23, 2010

.holiday home decor.

I have been so excited to share this post!  If you haven't caught on... I am a bit of a Christmas freak (this has only developed in the last couple years, I blame it on getting married and the "nesting" phase), so I was obviously a NUT about decorating my house.  But since I also love a good ole DIY project, I decided to hand-make almost all of my decorations.  It started 3 years ago when I decided to make a wreath with yarn and ornaments... and over the last few years I've now hand-made all of my ornaments for our tree, I've made yarn trees to go all over the house, wall art, little signs for our front porch, flags to hang in the window, and now I'm already dreaming of what next years project will be!
So here are some photos of the Christmas decor that adorns my home... hope you enjoy!
































More photos of our Christmas Party coming soon!  and yes we are picture crazy... but we're photographers, it's to be expected!

No comments:

Post a Comment