Friday, January 28, 2011

.seven days of casper: day four.

No... this is not Charlotte, but I couldn't resist how stinking cute this picture is.  What can I say, I'm a sucker for dressing up dogs in ridiculous hats, clothes, costumes... you name it, I love it.

Moving on, to continue the celebrating of the most deserving man I know we had a nice little married couple time last night.  Casper and I are very busy... correction, I'm busy... Casper is CRAZY, OUT OF CONTROL, busy!  He works so hard to take care of us, but most days he's putting in an 8 hour day at his regular job, and then a few more hours at night working on church stuff with me, or editing photos from our freelance work.  All of this to say, the guy doesn't get much of a chance to just "be."
So, last night i lit some candles, turned on some music (I know this sounds like it's going somewhere you don't want to hear about...) and I gave him a back rub! (get you mind out of the gutter people).
Casper has said on many occasions that all he really would want as a gift is a back rub, so I try to make a point of spoiling him in this way every now and again since he is on the go all the time.
Then we spent the rest of the night just "being" together.  No TV, no photo editing, no cell phones... just soft music and each other.  It was dreamy.
Now as the weekend approaches, I have many many plans to continue the celebration... and maybe even a HUGE surprise on the horizon! I just LOVE birthdays!

in other news, here is what Char and I are up to this morning... I'm working, and she's... well, she is just being cute!


Happy FRIDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment